I love how Cora’s brings you your tea in a little teapot. <3 #tea #teapot #coras #breakfast #cute
Posts tagged tea.
Ritual. #tea #longlifeoolong #oolong #davidstea #fall #yummy
Good morning! #tea #davidstea #oolong #longlifeoolong #mug #fall #autumn
It’s really cold in my room right now ._.
I’m still very cold, even though I’m wearing a sweater and these cute knit sock-bootie-slipper things my sister got me last Christmas
I need some tea.
I just got back from the mall with my mom. Shopping for a stubborn mother has to be one of the least rewarding things. ._.
Watching some anime and drinking a hot cup of Oolong tea. Yummers.
I’m making two kinds of tea at the same time. Both are for me.
I have a problem.
How I drink my favourite teas from David’s Tea right now:
- Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait: I love this one iced and sweetened with Agave. Yummy
- Glitter and Gold: A gorgeous, sweet, black tea. It glitters when you steep it~
- Salted Caramel: I love this one as a late. with honey and cocoa on top
- Love Elixr for her: This one I prefer on its own, or sweetened with a little honey
- Alpine punch: I Drink this one with no sweetener, hot and iced
- Lime Gelato: I drink this iced and hot with a touch of agave
- Sleigh Ride: Iced sweetened and unsweetened, this tea is delicious in general.
- Forever Nuts: Hot. Unsweetened. Yummm
- Mulberry Magic: I love the nuttiness of this tea. Its amazing hot. No sweetener. It also helps quite a lot with menstrual symptoms.
- Crème Brûlée: Hot. No sweetener needed.
- Midsummer Night’s Dream: Iced with some agave.
- Love Tea #7: I like this one as a Late made with Soy milk and a dash of cocoa powder. mmmm
- Birthday Cake: hot with no sweetener~
I could keep going forever.
I bought this little beaut for myself today at work. Complete with an infuser suitable for coffee grinds, loose tea or whatever you fucking well please. It’s even got a storage compartment for gluttonous bitches like myself to store extra shit. It’ll keep your beverage warm for 6-7 goddamn hours. You can even put this fucker in the freezer for 60 minutes and it’s contents will remain cosier than a pair of wool socks. This bastard has an air tight vacuum seal. So no leaks. Yay David’s Tea~~ <3
I also bought some of these as gifts. How can you go wrong really?
^for your viewing pleasure
Yesterday, Tristan took me to pass out resumes. Within the span of 2 hours, I had 2 interviews lined up— one of which, was on the spot! After a wonderful interview with the manager, she told me to come to the store the next morning for an “information session” (orientation). What might this place be? You might ask?
Working at a tea shop has always been a bit of a dream of mine. So David’s is the perfect fit. Everyone seems so lovely, and I already know quite a bit about tea, and have tried and regularly drink GALLONS of it.
The dress code is pretty relaxed, as long as you look polished and clean. I have to wear a cardigan as my uniform, which I’m okay with since I love cardigans and it gets quite cold in the winter. Ruha (the manager) said to be expressive with your style— as long as you don’t look sloppy. I made sure to ask if my overly frilly clothes were appropriate, and after explaining my personal style, she seemed pretty excited about seeing my future outfits. I also feel like I connected with her on a personal level. We have a lot in common (she even wanted to become an art therapist at one point too).
Drinking Crème au Caramel Rooibos Tea. So delicious, I could drink this all day.